What is Royal Jelly?
Also called bees’ milk as its color looks like milk, royal jelly is secreted by nurse bees from their head glands. It is produced as food for the ‘developing’ bees and queen bee in the colony.
Queen bees are made, not born. At birth, the queen bee is genetically identical to any other female bees. But while worker bees feed on royal jelly only for the first three days of their larval period, the queen bee feeds on royal jelly her whole life.
That’s why she lives 40 times longer than other bees (4-6 years vs 5-6 weeks) (Exceptional Longevity),
and produces up to 2000 eggs a day whereas other female bees are sterile (Remarkable Reproductive Capability). Royal jelly alone transforms the queen into an incredible insect, enhancing its physical performance to remarkable levels.
Benefits of Royal Jelly
- Improves lifespan
- Keeps skin youthful
- Improves memory and brain function
- Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal
- Helps strengthen immune system
- Improves reproductive systems of both man and woman
- Prevents osteoporosis
Why HDI Liquid Royal Jelly Is the best?
For youth and vitality!
- Once royal jelly is produced in the hive, it deteriorates within 24 hours, losing its precious nutrients. HDI Liquid Royale Jelly is harvested and processed within 24 hours and immediately frozen to maintain all its nutritional content.
- It is then mixed in the right proportion with pure, natural clover honey to further preserve and stabilize its nutrients for storage.
Why HDI Royal Jelly Tablet Is the best?
For vitality, fuss-free!
- Royal jelly in this product is also harvested and processed within 24 hours, and then freeze-dried, which is a proper and effective way to remove the moisture while maintaining all its nutritional content.
- It also contains bee pollen and propolis, to give extra benefits for your health.
- This convenient packing is most suitable for those who lead busy lifestyles and are always on the go.