What is Honey?
Honey is made from the nectar collected by bees from many different flowers. Bees store the honey in the honeycomb and use it as their food.
Honey is rich in natural sugars fructose (38.5%) and glucose (31%) as well as other carbohydrates, proteins, amino acids, vitamins and minerals. It is known to be rich in antioxidants such as ascorbic acid, flavonoids and alkaloids.
Benefits of Honey
- Promotes good bacteria and inhibits bad bacteria
- Repairs and protects digestive system
- Helps calcium absorption
- Great source of energy
- Diabetes friendly
- Promotes wound healing
Why HDI Clover Honey is the best?
- HDI Clover Honey comes from the flowers of the white clover and is regarded by beekeepers worldwide to be the best type of honey. The taste is refreshingly delicious and the texture is pure, smooth and creamy.
- Most honeys sold nowadays are artificially processed by heat, destroying its enzymes. Furthermore, they are also filtered and strained to give a clear and fluid look. All these cause the honey to lose up to 50% of its nutrient content, degrading its quality. HDI Clover Honey is raw and naturally unprocessed, containing the highest concentration of enzymes and nutrients.
- The water content in HDI Clover Honey is much lesser (only 17%) than most other honeys. The rich and pure quality prevents growth of bacteria and yeast.
- It also has bee pollen content which increases its nutritional value!
“I used to experience different stomach discomfort: bloating, gas, and even difficulty in breathing. I get stomach pain when drinking hot water in the morning. When HDI Clover Honey was recommended to me, I took 2 teaspoons with water. My stomach immediately started growling and I rushed to the toilet. I was shocked to see my stool with white worms! Since then, my stomach problems were gone.”
See more products by scrolling the arrow above the product.